Whats your local Webminister been up to lately? Why, read on…
- Site Maintenance April 19, 2015
Mostly completed Pencampwr site refresh in prep of launch, must faster the second time around!
Updated wordpress plugins.
Replaced email obfuscation plugin as it was not working on some pages.
- Site Maintenance February 8, 2015
Updated site to WordPress version 4.1
Plugins updated and general site check done.
- General Cleanup December 17, 2014
Just a bit of housekeeping:
- Populace list updated with updated order of precedence, device images and awards.
- Officers updated.
- Events removed/changed for summer.
- Althing added for the 18th Jan.
- Links updated.
- Minutes December 5, 2014
Council minutes for August(Final) and November have now been updated.
- December Rhol December 2, 2014
Uploaded new Rhol, found out the latest wordpress update has broken the newsletter plugin! Found a work-around for now, but I think Ill have to try and fix it or find an alternative plugin
- Rhol Published November 6, 2014
New edition of The Rhol has been uploaded.
- Updates October 21, 2014
Red Dragon booking form created and is now live here:
WordPress has been updated to 4.0 and associated plugins have also been updated and tested.
- Site Maintenance April 27, 2014
Updated to WordPress 3.9 today, also updated plugins. Nothing seemed to break which is nice!
- Site Maintenance April 9, 2014
Nothing too great, WordPress updated to 3.8.2. Updated plugins and fixed some hard coded changes to the calendar plugin so it can handle updates without needing extra work.
Lots of work done on the Pencampwr X site, just a few pages to finalize once I receive the content and it can go live.
Also a fair bit of work done on cleaning up the admin dashboard so I can add officers that wish to maintain a blog without giving them access to parts they don’t need to see.
- New site live! April 6, 2014
We’ve had some hold ups getting the new site up, and as you may notice the domain name has changed too.
At least its all up and running now and I don’t need to maintain two sites